Trivia: Archie Comics
- Follow the Leader: The 2015 reboot is seen by fans as Archie Comics following Marvel and DC in doing just for the sake of it. Yeah one of their title, Sonic the Hedgehog, did it earlier but it was forced on them due to a lawsuit.
- No Export for You: Inverted, at least in Mexico and possibly the rest of Latin America, regarding the whole Archie franchise: To this date the whole franchise is the only thing, besides the Archie Comics version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesnote , are the only franchises published in that region, since Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog has not being translated into Spanish.
- In Europe, on the contrary, the Archie franchise is completely unknown.
- What Could Have Been: Archie Comics approached Nintendo for the rights to make Nintendo comics, but they turned them down. Sketches were made, however.
- From a 1970's trivia book: Moose Mason's real first name is Marmaduke.
- In the early 1970's, artist Al Hartley, who had become a born-again Christian a few years before, somehow managed to get the company – which was and still is run by two Jewish families – to license out the Archie characters for use in blatantly religious comics published by Spire Christian Comics. These Christian Archie comics were apparently successful and continued to be produced into the early 1980's. They were pretty blatant about their messages, with Bible verses aplenty strewn throughout the dialogue, and depicting Betty and Archie as uber-Christians.