Trivia: Arashi No Yoru Ni
- Actor Allusion: Beach and Zack are a bumbling, comedic duo of wolves in this film. In Real Life, the voice actors, Tetsuya Yanagihara and Yoshiyuki Hirai, are a comedic duo in Japan known as America Zarigani, formed in 1994.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Gabu is Ryuk!
- No Export for You: The film has been localized in Taiwan and Russia, but not the United States or other Western countries except for Italy. The fact that it's a children's story about a romance between two adult male characters probably doesn't help its marketing prospects in lots of locales.
- Meanwhile, it can be watched in multiple parts on YouTube with English subtitles. Parts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8. There's also an unofficial English dub. At first it was a professional-quality unofficial fan dub, but became the de-facto quasi-official dub when the original production company opted not to localize it and gave permission for the fan dub to remain publicly on YouTube.
- Only the first two books have been localized outside of Japan.
- Talking to Himself: The unofficial English dub has Tustin Gilmer Macafee voice Gabu and Mei. This means that he talks to himself for 99% of the movie. He also voices most of the wolves and goats, too.