Trivia: Animal Farm
- Executive Meddling: Well, more of a Government Conspiracy as the CIA (!) changed the ending of the 50's film.
- Hey, It's That Guy! / Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Playing Against Type: Who would have imagined that Jean Luc Picard would have played a pure evil, usurping, Stalin-expy dictator?
- Talking to Himself: In the animated version, all the onscreen characters were voiced by Maurice Denham.
- What Could Have Been: Animal Farm was originally going to be a direct exposť on the various atrocities committed by Stalin and his regime in the Soviet Union. However, the British press at the time would not publish it because the British Parliament at the time needed Stalin's support during World War II against Nazi Germany. His making it an allegory with talking animals was the only way he could get his message across in such a way that didn't interfere with the war effort.