Trivia: Adam Sandler
- He Also Did: Has recorded five comedy music albums:
- They're All Gonna Laugh At You
- What the Hell Happened to Me?
- Stan and Judy's Kid
- What's Your Name?
- Shh..Don't Tell
- Retroactive Recognition: Unofficial "mayor of comedy" Judd Apatow produced his first few albums and wrote some of his most popular sketches.
- What Could Have Been: Was on Quentin Tarantino's short-list for the role of Donny Donowitz (The Bear Jew), in Inglourious Basterds. The role ultimately went to Eli Roth.