Trivia: Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
- AFIS 100 Years 100 Laughs: #56
- All-Star Cast: In addition to Abbott and Costello, it's the Who's Who of Universal Horror: Bela Lugosi as Dracula, Glenn Strange as Frankenstein's Monster, Lon Chaney Jr. as The Wolf Man, and Vincent Price as The Invisible Man. Notably, this is the only other time Bela Lugosi reprised his most famous role.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor / Nice Character, Mean Actor: Director Charles Barton (a good friend of Bud and Lou's) once said semi-seriously about the making of this film "The monsters were all sweethearts: Bud and Lou were the scary ones!"
- Throw It In: When the Monster punches through the door, Wilbur wasn't supposed to get hit. Lou was off his mark, meaning that Glenn Strange actually punched him very hard in the head. Amazingly, no one breaks character and Lou gives a hilariously dazed take to the camera.
- What Could Have Been: Boris Karloff was approached about playing The Monster, but he declined.