- Linkara in Atop the Fourth Wall gets to parody this through his persona of "90's Kid" - a flannel and backwards-baseball-cap wearing teen who's obsessed with Nirvana, Rob Liefeld, and Doom.
- In one episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, Bakura talks like this when trying to sound more American. Even though he's in Japan.
- "Joey, stop trying to turn 'Brooklyn Rage' into a Catch Phrase."
- Also the first and only language of Jaden Yuki. "This shit be ballin'!"
- Andrew Ti's blog Yo, Is This Racist? frequently uses '90s hip-hop slang as part of the author's persona. There are about as many posts critical of wackness as there are of racism.
- The old Sierra Edutainment Game Turbo Science certainly LOOKS Totally Radical. "Hoverboarding aliens from the 90s? If that doesn't invoke dead slang then I don't know what does!"
- Parodied in A Very Potter Sequel, when Umbridge promises the kids that having her as a teacher is going to be "Totally awesome!"
- Knuckles of Sonic The Other Movie peppers his dialogue with '90s slang in an attempt to look cool. Only Tails is impressed.
- Rhett & Link have done this intentionally with their rap videos. The best example is Phatdippin', or going swimming fully dressed.
- Parodied on Geoffrey Chaucer Hath a Blog. At one point, the Lords Appellant take over the blog and rebrand it as ''Geoffrey Chaucer Hath an Extreme Blog! Go England! It Is Rad!"
- The Nostalgia Chick makes a Running Gag of this in her Sister Act review, referring to the choir's "Urban Gangsta Flava!" Also used when she talks about TLC in another review. She's talking about their appeal to white audiences during a part featuring an actual black guy, and he says he thinks it was because of their, say it with us now, "Urban Gangsta Flava!"
Aladdin: Alright!Aladdin!Chick: Radical!
- Also comes up in her "Least Awful Disney Sequels" review:
- The Nostalgia Critic invokes this in his review of Monster Squad, which he does with his own friends. This include Malcolm as the Token Minority who comes out with nothing but these. Reagon-omical!
- The recaps on the Goosebumps blog Blogger Beware have a "R.L. Stine Is Down With The Kids" section which makes fun of the books' many dubious depictions of children's slang and activities.
- In Dragon Ball Z Abridged, Cell tries to get 18 to let him absorb her by projecting an image of her brother trying to convince her to "get all up in Cell" by telling her "it's downright tubular in here." However, considering Cell's version of 17 sounded as stereotypically 90s as you can get, she's not fooled at all.
18: Wow, you really know nothing about us.Cell: Well, to be fair, I did just meet you.
- In an advertisement for an upcoming Game Grumps charity livestream, Arin embraced the Totally Radical attitude for laughs, completed with a 4/3 screen ratio and a rather bad image definition.
"Tubular! Everything's tubular!! Made with TUUUUUBES!!!"