Title Drop: Animated Film
- Corpse Bride contains a number of title drops, as most of the inhabitants of the underworld refer to Emily as either "the bride" or "our corpse bride." Victoria, the living bride, also uses it once when speaking to the minister.
Victoria: Victor is married to a dead woman. He has a corpse bride!
- "General Monger, I propose we go forward with your Monsters vs. Aliens idea...thingy."
- "Not to worry, Charlie. You'll go to heaven. All Dogs Go to Heaven, because dogs, unlike people, are naturally good, and loyal, and kind."
- Happens in both Hoodwinked and its sequel, when the source of the conflict reveals how the good guys were tricked with the phrase, "You've been hoodwinked!"
- "The fact is... Mars Needs Moms."
- Several times in the first act of Yellow Submarine.
Lord Mayor: Fourscore and thirty two bars ago, our forefathers...Old Fred: A quartet...Lord Mayor: And foremothers...Old Fred: Another quartet...Lord Mayor: Made it in this yellow submarine.
- At the end of The Great Mouse Detective, Dawson narrates over the final scene and refers to Basil as "the great mouse detective."
- Foodfight! is titled dropped twice in the film: once during a club brawl, and again during the climax.
- Strange Magic was named after the song by Electric Light Orchestra and is sung in duet by Marianne and The Bog King.