Those Two Guys: Visual Novels
- In Fate/Stay Night, Shirou also only has one (Issei), while Rin, who narrates the prologue, has three (the track team).
- Tomita and Okamura from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Those two kids who like Satoko and Rika. The fandom largely ignores them, for obvious reasons.
- Princess Waltz is fairly unique among Visual Novels by actually providing character models for the random classmates, most of which are Those Two Guys. Most notable are Nodoka (Cute and Perky) and Kazuko (Talkative and Loud). In a twist, one of the even more minor Those Two Guys turns out to be the Secret Identity of a fairly major character.
- Shizune and Misha of Katawa Shoujo become this in nearly every route but their own, frequently pestering Hisao to do work for the Student Council or commenting on his love life.
- In Tsukihime, there is only "That One Guy" (Arihiko, who has this going on with Shiki, the main character, before Shiki becomes an Ordinary Highschool Student), though his role is exactly as in the trope.
- Arihiko is further unusual in that he's surprisingly well-developed for a supposedly minor character. He even gets his own Day in the Limelight story in Kagetsu Tohya.
- Gakuto and Moro in Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai fit this role to a tee, though they occasionally do get some time to shine.
- Yonpachi and Suguru fit this even better, more or less functioning entirely as Gakuto and Moro's even more pathetic friends.