Mr. Welch is forbidden from doing so.
29. I cannot have any gun that requires me to continue the damage code on the back.
416. I will not substitute accuracy with enthusiasm.
383. It is not ok to use 10,000 rounds to kill two sentries.
589. If my gun on a scale of 1-10 is a 7, it's vetoed if that's the Richter scale.
808. Covering fire does not include nuclear weapons.
901. In the middle of the Black Ops a diversion is not blowing off the top twenty floors of the building.
1016. Even if spells are use them or lose them, I will not waste Meteor Swarms on a goblin.
1167. I can stop rolling at 7x dead.
1257. No, the answer to the problem is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas.
1357. Preliminary saturation carpet bombing is not automatically Plan A.
1517. Checking to see if the Mad Slasher is dead is ok, dismembering him with a shotgun is overkill.
1537. My Rogue Trader does not need to announce his arrival with eight hours of orbital bombardment.
1595. We aren't raising the villain from the dead because we haven't killed him enough yet.
1606. If my fireballs always form a mushroom cloud, time to tone it down a bit.
1666. If it takes five minutes for the debris to stop falling, I need to pick a smaller gun.
1819. Strapping dynamite to an arrow is an acceptable cliche. Not the whole keg of gunpowder.
2139. You can't critically hit with a nuclear weapon.