Tearjerker: Pinky and the Brain
- The Christmas episode. Specifically, the scene where Brain reads Pinky's letter.
''"Dear Santa, hello, hah hah, narf! This year Santa, I ask for nothing, but I wish to tell you about my dear friend, the Brain. He is honest and very hard working, and only wants what's best for the world, but he gets no reward. He is only greeted with defeat. He never gives up, but I know it must be very hard, so please, take anything that you have for me and give it to my best friend in the whole world, the Brain. Love Pinky. (PS. By any chance do you have in that big old bag of yours the world?)"
- The Halloween episode.
- The ending of "Brain Acres" where Pinky and Brain have to bury Maurice, an anthropomorphic carrot Pinky becomes attached too. Pinky sings a sad song as they bury him and he finally starts crying.
- The song in question is a spoof of "Born Free", and surprisingly enough, it works.
- The ending to "Two Mice and a Baby".
- Brain's flashback and Freudian Excuse from "Leggo My Ego".