Tear Jerker / The Witch's House
- When the player must sacrifice the frog to the giant snake to progress.
- It helps that the frog is outright reluctant to go into the room. So it probably knew going in there meant certain death.
- Three words: 'A Funny Story'.
- The letter you find upon escaping from the house. It's the first half of the letter from Viola's father, which the real Viola never got to read.
- The real Viola's final fate.
- Viola trying to call out to her father in the real ending. The poor girl couldn't even say basic words like "Daddy" without struggling.