Tear Jerker: The Longest Day
- "Where's Johnny? He's borrowed my boots!" "At the bottom of the Channel."
- "I wonder what 'bitte, bitte!' means?" It means "please, please!"
- "Two clicks... I heard two clicks!"
- What happens at St. Mere Eglise.
- A minor one but Gen Roosevelt leaving his superior's office and picking up a cane. Even moreso when you know he died a month later.
- The final dialogue.
It's funny isn't it? He's dead, I'm crippled, you're lost. I suppose it's always like that, I mean war.
I wonder who won.