- Several points when the action slows down and you see how afraid Bryan is that he'll never see his baby girl again. Particularly the scene where she's taken and you can see Bryan's eyes welling up with tears as he hears her being carried away by the sex traffickers.
- Same thing happens in the sequel, only this time it's Lenore that gets taken away.
- Amanda's death
- The fates of all the poor girls that were kidnapped, drugged up, and sold into sex slavery. Their families are probably never going to know what happened to them, and they'll either live a horrible life or die early.
Girl: She was nice.Bryan: ...She's my daughterGirl: *breaks down crying*
- The exchange that happens between Bryan and the young woman he found with Kimmy's jacket:
- In the third film, Kim curling up on the bed holding her mother's sweater was one of the few emotional hits.