Tear Jerker: s-CRY-ed
- It's easy to miss in the middle of all the hotbloodedness, but the finale of s-CRY-ed easily counts as one of these.
- The death of Kimishima. What makes it worse is that Kazuma carried him all the way back to Kanami's hiding place and he didn't even realize that his friend had expired during the long walk.
- Ayase's death. Other than Ryuho, she came the close to actually killing Kazuma outright. Her feelings for him and the fate of her brother only made her fight and subsequent death more heart-wrenching.
- Scheris' death counts too.
- Just try listening to Ryuhou's cries afterward without being affected.