Tear Jerker: Phenomena
For the book series Phenomena.
Alk & Ilke
- Their loving parents leaving them to Sha-ra so they can grow up in freedom.
- Leaving their parents again in book 4, not knowing what their fate will be...
- Ilke's death.
Sha-ra & Arol
- Sha-ra knowing that he has to fight his own brother whom he thought was dead and missed so much.
- Sha-ra's past
- Sha-ra's betrayal. He believes in the Phenomena to such an extent that he would betray them so Jolsah doesn't have to. Especially when one find out that the Phenomena has been only a huge lie, so he didn't have to.
- That Sha-ra could never be a father to his real daughter.
- Sha-ra's both deaths, the 1st was a Disney Death, but when he really dies is it really sad
- Arol's death. He is revived but it's still sad when it happens.
- Knowing that he never can be a normal sea man ever again.
- His mother committing suicide because there is no way around the time he disappeared that they'd ever meet again...
- The changes in Mijam's personality, that her little brother died of overworking and her father is dying.