- A small one, from the Midnight Screenings review of A Madea Christmas. Apparently, it was so bad, it almost destroyed their ability to enjoy movies altogether.
"I used to enjoy coming here."
- Brad during the Endless Love review. His Heroic B.S.O.D. is quite possibly the most broken we've seen him. He even lampshades that without Jillian, it would've been the most depressing video he's ever made.
- Mom's Night Out sending Dave into yet another Heroic B.S.O.D..
Dave: I hate movies now.
- During the When The Game Stands Tall review, Jake admits that he grew up in a violent household.
- Brad and Jake's fallout.
- Brad and Violet's breakup - three days after the latter's birthday, even.
- In the Warcraft video, Brad revealed that it was done in a text. Despite the fact that they were engaged.
- Brad in the Barbershop: The Next Cut review: "I wish I had hair. What's it like going to a barber shop? It seems really fun."
- To say Brad felt bad about how the autistic children featured in Vaxxed were being taken advantage of in such a Documentary of Lies and have borderline-emotionally Abusive Parents is an understatement.