---> '''K:''' Son, I've just been down the gullet of an interstellar cockroach, kid. That's one of a hundred memories I ''don't want''.
* Before that, K wistfully says of the stars in the sky, "They really are beautiful, aren't they?" - obviously pining for a day that the stars were just that, stars and nothing more.
* Orion the Cat in the first film. Before his owner was murdered, he really seemed to love and spoil him.
* Dee's neuralization. He just looks so heartbroken in the moments leading up to it.
* The end of "The Neuralyzer Syndrome," where the neuralyzed K is "renewing his vows" by [[spoiler: saying one last goodbye to his father]].
* The end of "The Inanimate Syndrome" when Agent Aileen leaves.
--> '''J:''' Fuel fumes really sting the eyes, huh?
--> '''K:''' ...yeah.
* The beginning of "The "J" is for James Syndrome" starts off with Jay accidentally going for a joyride in the LTD and getting neuralyzed by the MIB. The worst of it is the fact that as they do it he starts screaming in protest while some agents hold him to keep him from getting away.
* The end of "The Endgame Syndrome Part, 2", where all the people of Earth learn the truth of aliens and don't freak-out in a mass panic. Only for the MIB agents to neuralize the whole planet because they don't like the idea of losing their jobs. Talk about shallow.