Tear Jerker: Lucky Star
- And even though it was a comedy series, the episode of Lucky Star that talks about Konata's mother brought out the Kleenex for quite a few people.
- "Doesn't count as a leftover. 'Cause I bought one." * sniff, sniff*
- "My people... are everywhere." Cue Manly Tears.
- And then there was Tsukasa's volleyball game in the OVA. Poor girl gets pwned and still can't win the game.
- It's hard not to watch Tsukasa burst into tears after getting hit in the face with the ball and go "Awwwww."
- The second half of Episode 22 can easily rival every other Tear Jerker anime scene in existence, seeing that the ending of the flashback scene was extremely heart-breaking.
- In Episode 24, the last moments before the festival, with the girls looking with sadness at the preparations while a slow, sad version of the opening sounds.
- There's also the scene between Kagami and her older sister, Matsuri. When Kagami doesn't get a message about getting some supplies, Matsuri lays into the twins. Kagami storms off to get the supplies, and Inori Hiiragi pointedly tells Matsuri that she could have handled it better, and Matsuri agrees.