- The ending of the 57th episode of Super Paper Mario, which covers the final boss and ending of Chapter 7. The cutscene at the end of Chapter 7 is already known for its Tear Jerking properties, but Lucah just makes it worse. For one thing, there's her own emotional reaction to the scene; the fact that Luvbi was not the biological child of Jades and Grambi, and resents finding this out hits especially close to home to her, being an adopted child herself. And instead of her usual goofy ending slate music, she instead goes with a Lonely Piano Piece.
- A literal example in the finale of Super Paper Mario, when the game becomes one of the small number whose story is capable of making Lucah cry.
- In Part 18 of South Park: The Stick of Truth after defeating Butters, he cries and says "nobody likes me". This causes Lucah to start tearfully apologising and states how upset she is about defeating him.
- One fan named Andrew gives Lucah his 3DS, attached with a letter that moved her heart:
Give it a good home. Her name was Liz and she was a friend. I introduced her to your channel and when the effects of her chemo became overwhelming, we'd spend hours watching your videos together, until things became bearable.I bought this for her, but I know it would have made her ecstatic to see it in your hands. One of the last things she said to me was "Everyone dies, but not everyone lives." and for a short time, she truly lived, through you, in the worlds you created and brought to life before our very eyes.You were a comfort to her in ways I can never replay. Never depreciate what you've done or doubt how much a laugh can mean to someone that has little to laugh about.
- Every single second of Hatoful Boyfriend brought a teardrop to every single person in Lucah's stream.
Lucah: I like to remind everyone, that this is a dating sim.
- In the Ace Attorney Let's Plays:
- Her reaction to Mia Fey's death in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
- Her reaction to Terry Fawles's death in Trials and Tribulations.
- Given that despair is an overarching theme in Danganronpa, it's unsurprising that Lucah would have her own moments of despair while playing it:
Lucah: IIII'm about to be sick. I- Of course, it'd be someone I've fallen for completely. Of course!
- Her reaction to Chapter 2's trial - specifically, her realization that Mondo, one of her favorite characters and the only one she's fully befriended, is the killer, and having to prove their guilt. After she spends four free-time periods at the beginning of the chapter solely to befriend them, she slowly realizes they're the only real candidate left as the trial continues, until finally, they make a slip-up in their dialogue that proves her suspicion beyond a doubt. She spends most of the final episode of the trial saying "oh no" repeatedly, asking why they would do such a thing, and having her heart broken at Kiyotaka's desperate attempts to defend them.
- Not helped by the fact that the end of the trial reveals Mondo's heartbreaking secret and that their murder was completely unpremeditated, and they barely even attempt to defend themselves and express nothing but remorse and self-loathing for their actions, and that Mondo moved Chihiro's corpse largely just to honor the dead boy's secret. No wonder she almost sounds as if her voice is faltering a little towards the end of the episode.
- She's absolutely devastated when she finds Kiyotaka's body at the end of Chapter 3's Daily Life section, as, like like the aforementioned Mondo, she had become very attached to the character especially in light of his Heroic B.S.O.D. following Mondo's execution, and had repeatedly expressed concerns that something bad was going to happen to him in the episodes leading up to his murder.