- We have the revelation of Hayama's broken home life, and how Sana pulls a small Batman Gambit to help Natsumi and Fuyuki see how bad they're doing. It works so well that Natsumi breaks down crying, then speaks to Fuyuki about what has been going on, and soon they start doing better.
- When Sana pulls her I Want My Beloved to Be Happy cardby urging Rei to reunite with his New Old Flame Asako, and Rei then cuddles with poor Sana so she'll go to sleep happy and not cry. With the adorably heartwretching Good Bye Love song in the background.
- Sana reuniting with her birth mother Keiko and meeting her half-sister Mariko. Even though Sana refuses to live with Keiko, she's still thankful for her birth and wishes her good luck as much as the situation allows.
"I wanted her to know... That Sana... That Sana is my daughter."
- This troper couldn't help but cry when Sana finally talks to Mama Misako after she met with Keiko. All this time Sana was afraid that her Mama would have given her back, but what she didn't realize was that Misako too had the same fear.
- Near the end of the manga when Akito breaks down crying over having to leave Sana for America and ultimately causes her to recover from the depression that had been causing her to lose expression in her face. I still cant read that scene without crying and its been four years.
- Kazuyuki Komori as a whole. Someone who felt isolated from his other classmates because his family was constantly moving out due to his father's work, who barely had friends and was overly overprotected by his mother. You don't need to wonder twice that his Ambiguous Disorder is related to depression, and he seems to be the kind of kid that tried to move on, but couldn't. And so... he tried to cling on Hayama, who was the first person to actually talk to him as a classmate... but knowing Hayama, who was already lost in his own mind because of Sana... it led up to worse things... and how terrible they end up being.