Tear Jerker: Iron Man
- When talking about Yinsen's family, Yinsen asks if Tony has anyone to return home to. Tony silently indicates the negative. Yinsen marvels that Tony is a man who has everything, yet nothing.
- "My family is dead. I'm going to see them now... Don't waste your life, Stark..."
- When, after Tony's escape from the terrorists, Rhodey finds Tony in the desert and they hug. "Next time you ride with me, all right?"
- The press conference Tony held after getting back from Afghanistan when he first talks about Howard Stark about never saying a proper goodbye when he passed away.
- "I shouldn't be alive, unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know...what I have to do...and I know in my heart, it's right."
- Tony, not long after discovering that Obie has screwed him over, blasts apart pretty much every glass surface in the room after seeing his reflection in one of them.