Tear Jerker: Hotel Transylvania
- "Dad, can you do me a favor?" "Yes, of course darling, anything." "Will you erase my mind?"
Mavis: I thought we zinged, Dad.Dracula: [surprised] You and Johnny?Mavis: I guess it was only me. But you should be happy, Dad. There's no reason for me to leave. I have no more dreams. I'm just like you now.
- Even more horrible for Drac, knowing that he actually can.
- Him reading Martha's gift to Mavis also gets you.
- And this utterly heartwrenching exchange:
- The backstory that reveals Drac's wife was killed by humans. It's a gut-wrenching sequence, and it suddenly puts all of Drac's overprotectiveness, obsessive secrecy, and hatred of humans into incredibly sharp clarity.
Dracula: The legend is wrong.
- After telling Johnny that he's "one of the good ones" and Johnny says that people have changed in the 118 years since Martha's death, Drac asks if he's absolutely sure about that. Johnny can't answer that, and he knows it, so he just stands there in silence.
- Jonathan lying to Mavis about how he doesn't want to be with her and that he hates monsters. The look on her face just screams heartbreaking.