- Even with his Big Bad status, it's not hard to feel sorry for Mandrake's anguish cries after his son's death. Bad guy or good guy, losing a child is never easy.
- The distant relationship between MK and her father, even to the point when she tells him she'll be going through the stages of grief alone.
- Ronin's last moments with Queen Tara.
- A happy one that parallels the above:Ronin's smile when he sees Tara, for a moment, before she chooses her heir.
- Professor Bomba breaking down after he thinks he imagines his daughter as a Leafmen.
- This line
- Nod: (when they were entering the Boggan's stronghold* Dad never told me about this mission...
- Ronin (Sadly): He never got the chance...