- Childhood Memories has this a bit especially in the ending where she decides to pass the torch to the new family and the child who has gotten accustomed to the house who at first glance, didn't like the move. The scene where she helps her catch a firefly (a special thing that Emily did with her grandfather) takes it to a level of both heartwarming and tearjerking. The Stinger with her whole family finally done with packing all of their possessions, and then Emily taking a little more time to look at the house where then she picks up a daisy from the ground, doesn't help.
- Possibly for this series, the biggest contender of all is in True Love where after finding out that her past boyfriend—the one she has been searching for far and wide; the one she thought will be forever hers; the one she met in Paris: the city of love— has been cheating on her. Not just her but two other girls! One is a stranger and the other one, a florist she becomes friends with. She ends up getting down on her knees and bawling on the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. Ouch...
- She cried near a special landmark where couples usually get together, of all places. Thinking of that will have your heart crumbling and your eyes watering.
- At the end of New Beginning, Emily decides to sell her restaurant and move away with Patrick to start a proper family life. As she looks inside one last time, she tears up while remembering the good times she's had there. It then ends with her switching the light off and closing the door.
- At the end of the "prologue" chapter in Message in a Bottle, Emily's grandpa decided to leave in a boat after his sons kept pestering him to hand down his restaurant to them. Little Emily came to see him off, but then he sailed right into a storm. The next scene is little Emily waiting at the beach day by day hoping for her grandpa to return, and it was accompanied by little Emily's singing about her grandpa. The song also happened to be the franchise's main theme.
- And before that, at the start of the game, we learn that Emily has just recently lost her grandmother and her grandpa is still mourning her death. At the start of one of the levels, Emily sees a man tossing a coin into a fountain. After learning that people toss coins into the fountain to make a wish, she asks her grandpa for a coin—so she can wish for her grandma to come back. Oh Emily...
- At the end of Miracle of Life, Grandpa Vito drifts off into a Big Sleep, smiling. When Emily comes outside and finds out, she breaks down.
Tear Jerker / Delicious
For a mere Casual Video Game, they tend to have these moments though in a few occasions.