Tear Jerker / Conan the Barbarian (1982)
- The deaths of Conan's parents at the hands of Thulsa Doom and his horde in the beginning of the film.
- King Osric hiring Conan and company.
King Osric: There comes a time, thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle, when the gold loses its luster, when the throne room becomes a prison, and all that is left is a father's love for his child.
- The whole funeral pyre scene. Especially when Subotai sheds Tender Tears for his friend. Not to mention the very fitting, dramatic music.
The Wizard: Why do you cry?
Subotai: He is Conan, a Cimmerian. He will not cry, so I cry for him.
- Almost any scene involving Valeria when she's not sneaking around and killing people, such as when she discusses her loneliness and then wakes up to see Conan gone, headed out for Revenge.
- During the final battle, Princess Yasimina realizes Thulsa Doom is approaching her in an attempt to kill her. At first she screams for mercy from the man she followed, yet when it seems she is doomed the poor girl seems to snap out of whatever hold Doom had over her and fearfully screams for her father.