Tear Jerker: Channel Chasers
- The ending where grown-up Timmy finds an old photo of himself, and the fishbowl...but he can't recognize his fairy godparents. It's more of a Bittersweet Ending, but you still almost have to hold back tears.
- Timmy in the photo is crying, and the fish in the background look completely normal...
- Timmy's parents' message, which Timmy finds after realizing that his parents are way better than the ones on TV (which were either not around or were complete idiots).
- In a few seconds before this, after Timmy defeats Vicky, instead of being happy, he ends up feeling sad. This is because he realizes his mistakes and that the only reason his adult self was the way he is because his parents raised him right. He then even anticipates his parents killing him. Thankfully, his parents don't.
- Future!Timmy disappearing after Vicky zaps his time-traveling belt as young!Timmy desperately pleads for him to come back.
Timmy: Every time something cool happens in my life — every time — VICKY RUINS IT!