- The finale of Camelot. Arthur is so beaten and yet he stands tall and says these haunting words
Arthur: Where once it never rained till after sundown, by 8 A.M., the morning fog had flown. Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief, shining moment..."
- Then the whole company joins in. "That was known as Camelot!"
- "But some of the drops sparkle, Pelly. Some of them do sparkle!"
Camelot (Golden Films)
- The ending, where Camelot has its fall after the incident between Mordred and Arthur and Guinivere; and Arthur dies (but is revived later in Avalon). It is the only film by Golden Films without a straight happy ending.
- The smith's daughter drowning in the lake in Episode 4.
- Merlin attempting to use his life force to save a dying Igraine, who begs him not to.