Tearjerker: Bowling for Soup
- "Goodbye Friend.
Goodbye friend, I hope you found the answers you were looking for.Goodbye friend, I don't think that you ever knew,That there was someone here,There is someone here, who misses you.Selfishly, I'm mad at youFor making me feel like this.I wish I could talk to youLike I used toAnd sometimes I feel like I hate you for doingThis to the people that love you so.They look at me, like I'm supposed to know.
- "Almost", while being hilarious, somehow manages to also be pretty dang sad.
I know we had our problems, / I can't remember one...
- "If You Come Back to Me"
All alone, like summer when it snows. / So out of place, so out of those fake smiles. / I used to do so well.
- "Graduation Trip" is as sad as it is sweet.
I hear you're doing amazing, andbelieve me, that makes me smile.But I hope you think of meevery once and awhile.
- As awesome and funny as it is, 99 Biker Friends gets pretty touching when Jaret slows down and sadly states how the victim had such a pretty face, only for her to be forced to cover it up because of all the bruises.
- Just really listen to the lyrics of "1985".
She's seen all the classicsat least a hundred timesShe rocks out to Wham!Not a big Limp Bizkit fanNever knew George was gayHoped they'd hook up one dayWhere's her fairy tale, where's her dream?From her high school football team?Where's her fairy tale, where's her dream?How many times will she ask herselfWhat happened to me?ask herself what happened...
- It gets worse when you actually listen to the lyrics of the original version by SR-71
I quit, I give upNothing's good enough for anybody elseIt seems and...I quit, I give upNothing's good enough for anybody elseIt seems and...Being alone is the, is the best way to beWhen Iím by myself itís the best way to beWhen Iím all alone itís the best way to beWhen Iím by myself, nobody else can say goodbye
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.