Tropers Online: 2,366
[ Login for more options ]
Talking To Himself: Fan Works
- + Create New
- ItsJustSomeRandomGuy does all of the male voices in I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC. Mostly, he's very good at making each voice different — with the exception of the strangely gentle Captain America voice, they're all similar, but distinct. However, when characters are worked up they all sound the same.
- The internet radio drama Fobbies Are Borange, at one point, had a voice actor have a knife fight with himself.
- Every character in Reynaldo The Assassin is voiced by the same man. This is very noticeable at some points.
- LittleKuriboh of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. Also by extension any Abridged Series. LittleKuriboh gets extra points though for doing a live-action reenactment of his first episode. Basically him being taped on a street in England switching voices/characters from one second to the next.
- Generally averted in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney fandub of "Rise From The Ashes", with one notable exception: Phoenix and Edgeworth are the same actor. Of course, there is much shouting back-and-forth between them.
- Turnabout Storm:
- There are a few cases of this, like between Phoenix Wright and one of the Ponyville Detention Center's guards in Part 1, and between Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie in Part 3 - Twilight.
- Defied in Part 3 - Twilight when the Judge comments that he doesn't want to speak with Doctor Whooves as he fears it might cause some sort of paradox.
- Most of the characters of the PONY.MOV series are voiced by Max Gilardi. That includes the Mane 6 (sans Twilight, who is voiced by Kira Buckland).
- In the Animaniacs fan series Zany To The Max, every speaking character is voiced by the author. Well, every speaking character except Coach Nurse.