"The game you'd kill for!"Serial Killer is a Tabletop Game developed and almost completed by Belfagor. It can be played by 3 to 9 players and focuses on, guess what, Serial Killers. And a profiler.
The game provides examples of
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Each character has a different theme color.
- Kill 'em All: Nothing prevents the killers from murdering each other, if they have the chance. The profiler is the only one who cannot be killed.
- Ripped from the Headlines: Each characters has been inspired by various criminals.
- Serial Killer: Of course!
Julie Lovecraft (The Profiler)
- Action Girl
- Alone with the Psycho: Being the only cop in the game, she's alwas alone when facing them.
- Brainy Brunette
- Dark and Troubled Past: A serial killer murdered two agents of her team in her first days of work.
- Fair Cop
- To Know Him, I Must Become Him: Basically, her work as a profiler.
Vera Dietrichson (The Black Widow)
- "Until death do us part, my love."
- Abusive Parents: Her father.
- Black Widow
- Blondes Are Evil: And how.
- Daddy's Girl: Subverted. Her father was an abusive, unloving man who probably molested her.
- Dumb Blonde: Averted. She's extremely cunning.
- Femme Fatale
- Freudian Excuse: See above.
- Gold Digger: She specifically chooses rich men.
- Offing the Offspring: If his new husband has children, they won't escape her murderous plan.
- Self-Made Orphan: Her father was probably her first victim.
- Shout-Out: To Phyllis Dietrichson and Megan Kane.
André Chaney (The Cannibal)
- "Your sacrifice won't be vain."
- Cain and Abel: He killed his brother Lars in a fit of rage when he was younger.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: His mood is extremely unstable.
- Holier Than Thou: See Religion of Evil
- I'm a Humanitarian
- Our Werewolves Are Different: He suffers from hypertrichosis, which makes him look like a werewolf.
- Religion of Evil: He considers the flesh of his victims as a version of host and wine.
- Would Hit a Girl: And also eat her.
Jordan Phoenix (The Arsonist)
- "Don't worry. I'm here to help you."
- Firemen Are Hot: He was a fireman, nevertheless he's portrayed as quite attractive.
- Killer Fireman
- Kill It with Fire
- Playing with Fire: He showed traits of pyromania since he was a boy.
- Pyro Maniac
- Shell Shocked Firefighter
Margaret Schelling (The Angel Of Death)
- "I'm here to save you from yourself, why don't you understand?"
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Despite being a rigid and generally cold woman, she's prone to angry bursts.
- Mercy Kill: How she rationalizes her murders.
- Mood Whiplash: Due to her borderline personality disorder.
- Shout-Out: To Annie Wilkes.
Lance Alexander McFisk (The Nightstalker)
- "I'm not going to search for an explanation, I'm not that weak. It was funny, period."
- Boom, Headshot: His modus operandi.
- Lack of Empathy: Which helps him in his career as well as with his murders.
- Mr. Fanservice: He's purposely portrayed as a beautiful, charming young man.
- Nietzsche Wannabe: He has a completely nihilistic and solipsistic view of life.
- Stalking Is Love: Subverted. He stalks and kills young women, but he doesn't love them.
- Stuff Blowing Up: He has a penchant for this.
- Take That: To Jay Naylor's character Fisk Black.
- Straight Edge Evil: He takes extreme care of his body and follows a healty lifestyle, despite smoking sometimes.
- Would Hit a Girl: And hard.
Kingsbury Hex (The Ripper)
- "How can you call them victims if they weren't even worthy to live in the first damn place?"
- Badass Longcoat: An evil version.
- Berserk Button: You'd better not speak about his mother. Trust me.
- Body Horror: The way his victims are killed.
- Coat, Hat, Mask
- Knife Nut
- Knight Templar: He believes he's cleaning the world from "unworthy" beings.
- Malevolent Masked Man
- No Kill Like Overkill: His victims are found disemboweled, with their throats slit and stabbed multiple times.
- Ominous Walk
- Son of a Whore: Does not like being reminded of this, however.
- Vigilante Man: One of the most sick and twisted applications of this trope.