Macho Women with Guns is a Tabletop RPG that lets you play a specific type of character. Guess which type. Go on, guess.The first edition appeared in 1988, a 12-page booklet with a minimum of rules and a maximum of tongue (in cheek, that is). Skills include Run in High Heels and Seduce Creature. Enemies include TV Evangelists, Drunken Frat Boys, Cthulhu, and Isaac Azathoth.The second edition appeared in 1994 (expanded to 70 pages). It consolidated and expanded upon all the supplements and background released since the first. In the Machoverse, civilization—indeed, reality itself—is collapsing. Characters can belong to the saintly Sisters of Our Lady of Harley-Davidson or go it alone. They fight against the evil Batwinged Bimbos from Hell or the last remnants of male chauvinist piggery.In 2003 Mongoose Publishing released a full-color d20 System version.It is apparently not the same game as the non-existent Kung-Fu CB Mamas On Wheels vs. the Motorcycle Aztec Wrestling Nuns, despite the obvious parallels.
This tabletop-game provides examples of:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: The Batwinged Bimbos, although extremely dangerous, are easily distracted.
- Church Militant: What would GEE-zus do? He'd swat you on your bee-hind for wearing such a skimpy outfit!
- Cool, but Inefficient: The bigger the gun, the easier it is to dodge the bullet. Or something like that.
- Girls with Guns: Well, we tried to warn you.
- Naughty Nuns
- Refuge in Audacity: Everything.
- Revenge Against Men: Really, we tried.
- World of Action Girls: Who'd have thought?