Tabletop Game: Dragon: The Embers
Long ago, dragons ruled the Earth and mankind. It was the Dominon, when a single sneer at a dragon could bring incineration. The dragons liked their power. Then came the day when a mortal realized he could kill a dragon. Realizing they could fight against their oppressors, mankind rose and fought, and soon, drangonkind was forced into hiding. It was the Collapse.So is the introductory tale of Dragon: The Embers, a fan supplement for the World of Darkness. Dragons are not widespread like vampires, nor do they seem to serve a purpose, like werewolves. Rather, they are dying out, too few in number to take the world again, devouring themselves to live on, forced to literally part with their hearts. An in-progress PDF can be found here. A completed pdf can be found here 
- Big Eater: one of the primary ways to recharge their Breath, the other being to sleep on something expensive (a pile of gold will do just fine, so long as a human body could actually get a decent night's rest on it).
- Eldritch Abomination: Deep Ones. Also The Soulless, and they want to haggle for your organs so they can feel emotion.
- I'm a Humanitarian: How to gain the powers of a dragon.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Physically they are a hodge podge of traits from various cultural mythologies.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: The schitck of the Scholars of the Five Evils. They're the nicest individuals you could ever meet...because they're in complete denial that they are, in fact, dragons, and so have suppressed their instincts into a ball of self-loathing. Being confronted with their Vice often causes them to lose control and switch to a completely different, very Jerk Ass personality that's probably a hundred times worse than normal dragons...and neither self is particularly sane.