Another Tabletop RPG created by by FEAR (of Tenra Bansho ZERO
fame). The default setting is contemporary Japan, but other various settings are available for play. Player characters are called Overed
and possess superhuman powers brought from a virus called Renegade. The game is now available in english via Amazon.
The game provides examples of:
- Body Horror: The Renegade virus can sometime cause this and this is basically the whole point behind the Exile Breed and their powers.
- Nebulous Evil Organisation: False Hearts.
- Angel Halo: Powers of controlling light, including beams of light/lasers.
- Balor: Create an object called an Eye of Darkness, which you use to control or manipulate gravity, or simply suck things/people into black hole-like voids.
- Black Dog: Control of lightning and electricity. Also include cybernetics.
- Bram Stoker:Blood-related effects; healing, or things like "Cut yourself, then the blood turns into a solid sword you can use to attack foes".
- Chimaera: Change your body into beast-like forms: Wings, claws, scales, senses etc.
- Exile: Manipulate your body through elongation, twisting, etc; can turn limbs, hair, etc into sharpened weapons.
- Hanuman: Powers of speed and sonic abilities.
- Morpheus: Transforming one thing into another; creating guns from umbrellas, etc. Also, limited psychometry.
- Neumann: Extremely intelligent computer-like brains.
- Orcus: They draw a circle on the ground, and can control anything that happens in that circle: Control the earth, make attacks or increase defense, summon creatures, etc
- Salamandra: Control heat, both as fire and ice using it for attacks and defense.
- Solaris: Control pheromones and toxins, use them to heal people or cause them to see illusions/phantasms.
- The Corruption: Renegade.
- The Men in Black: The Universal Guardian Network, or UGN for short.
- The Masquerade
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity