The Game Mechanics are simple: You roll 2D10 (2 ten-sided dice, for the unenlightened) and add your value to the result. All in all, you use D10s for any roll. Although it is technical a system without mandatory classes, you have to pick so-called schools, if you want your character to achieve important. Normal schools have ten levels, magic schools 15.
Arcane Codex contains examples of
- Crapsack World: To the utmost. See the upper description. If that's not enough: The god of death, also the god of Necromancy, has got a Masterplan for enslaving all of creation, the humans of the Verunian Empire serve the eggs of the Lizard People. There are a thousand ways to become transformed into a demon, undead or other monstrosity. Or become a slave to them. Or both. Or suffer eternal torture. You may ask yourself: "Can this world be saved? Is it even Worth it?"
- Belly Dancer: Get featured a lot in the Saphiria Sourcebook.
- Bedlah Babe: Come with the Belly Dancer
- Fanservice: Tons of. Both female and male.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: The female Lizard people have breasts. 'Nuff said.
- Squick: Extensive Descriptions of anything Sex-related is going to insure this. Especially the descriptions in the Dark Elves Source book.