open/close all folders
- Yuri in Faeries' Landing cuts up Ryang's (the object of her obsession) face for breaking up with her, and she can and will do anything it takes to keep any other girls away from Ryang.
- Jae-min in Orange Marmalade follows Ma-ri around a lot at the start and when she accuses him of stalking her he says he's happy when he's watching her. Eventually their relationship becomes more mutual and he stops following her around. Later, when Si-Hoo is introduced, he begins stalking and harassing Jae-Min.
- Played with in WHO dunnit, as Bruno is this for Trixie; he keeps a locker full of her pictures and news clippings. Justified in that he's actually her father, Tex, who came back from the dead and is out to protect her.
- Gilgamesh in Fate/stay night really likes Saber.
- Camus O. Laphroaig, Milfeulle's Evil Counterpart, from Galaxy Angel. Interestingly, he comes in two different flavors depending on the medium: annoying in the visual novel and creepy in the manga.
- Shion of Higurashi: When They Cry has an obsessive crush on Satoshi, Satoko's older brother, to the point where she switched places with her twin sister, Mion, to be near him. Depending on the arc, she sometimes has a Big Sister Instinct towards Satoko as a result.
- Played for laughs in Lux-Pain (sorta). Just how does Hibiki manage to call Atsuki if 1. Atsuki never gave him his cell number and 2. Ryo doesn't have a cell phone.