Sliding Scale: Record of Loudness War
Scale Of Deafness (After Listening To Loud Music)
- -6: I hear everything. God, make it stop!
- -5: I can hear a pin drop on a butterfly in Afric-OH GOD! GET ME TO A PADDED ROOM! QUICKLY! ITSTOOMUCHTOOMUCHTOOMUCHTO-
- -4: It's fun listening to people have sex on the top floor.
- -3: Your heart-beat? I know you're lying.
- -2: Those two? (Nightclub music) They're talking about cheese.
- -1: I heard that! Just because you're across the room doesn't mean I can't hear it!
- 0: I can hear you just fine.
- 1: Oh, you said 'pineapples.'
- 2: What's that? I can't hear you. Speak up a little.
- 3: That's odd. I'm going to need a hearing aid.
- 4: I'm sorry, say that again? I'm sorry, say that again? I'm sorry, say that again? I'm sorry, say that again?
- 5: WHAT'S THAT? TIMMY DROPPED IN A WELL, YOU HAVE NO SPARTANS, MAKE YOUR HELL?
- 6: WHAT IS IT NOW? I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING!