- XXX: THERE IS NO THING AS TOO MUCH DAKKA!!! DAKKA IS EVERYTHING FOR LIFE!!! DAKKA IS LOVE!!! DAKKA IS LIFE!!! NEVER REJECT A BIG LOADED, FAST SHOOTER!!!! THE MORE, THE BETTER, YEAH!!!
- 5: Mo' Dakka? Mo' betta! Aka Never Enuff Dakka. You only seek out the fastest, shootiest, guns. To hell with their damage, ammunition and accuracy!
- 4: DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA and so on. You prefer firerate to shot power but prefer some degree of ammunition supply and/or accuracy.
- 3: A Soldier Is You. You somewhat like fast-firing weapons, but only if they are tactically beneficial e.g. plenty of ammo, decent accuracy etc.
- 2: The Automatic Rifleman. You generally dislike rapid fire weapons but prefer automatic capability with high shot power. Historical weaponry such as the Browning Automatic Rifle are among your highest preferences.
- 1: The Marksman. Full auto? Are you crazy? If I can't kill in one accurate shot, it's not worth my time!
- 0: The Slow Man. Automatic? You mean take an hour break after one city-crushing shot.
Sliding Scale / More Dakka
Major Tom's Scale of FPS Dakka: