Shout Out: The Ed, Edd n Eddy Project
A fan-fic trilogy that contains the Eds in situations depending on the story is going to have Shout Outs one way or another. This one is no exception, except that this one contains as much as the Scott Pilgrim page.
- Act I, Ch. 02 features Eddy doing a He-Man impression.
- Act I, Ch. 03 features one robot that resembles a certain depressed robot from the series in which the planet is named after.
- That being said, guess what appears at the end of Act V, Ch. 31.
- Act I, Ch. 04 features the shrine dedicating to the God of Thunder and his mighty hammer.
- The Behemoth is similiar in shape to Jabba the Hutt of Star Wars fame.
- Act II, Ch. 08 pays homage to the late Billy Mays with the infomercial glitch advertising "Spyder Gel."
- Act II, Ch. 10 is almost similar to one fiery planet in the Star Wars galaxy.
- "In Case of Emergency, Break Glass?"
- Look at Noweg's news report and try to figure out who those people really are...
- Act II, Ch. 11 feature a quote from Rolf from one episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy.
- And also with that chapter is another quote, only from Edd from a different episode.
- Act II, Ch. 12 haves Eddy dancing the Zombie Dance.
- Lightning Grease is really what?
- And to add, the form of Lightning Grease is based upon Speed Warrior
- Mentioned above in Author Appeal, Sedah is Hades.
- Olympus? Really?
- Act III, Ch. 18 and 19 have the literal lines "IT IS OVER 9000!"
- Know where the Extraterrestrial's got its powers from?
- Guess what the Cricket is based on.
- Act IV, Ch. 21 features the lightning tower similar to one in a Nintendo game.
- Act IV, Ch. 22 have the Sarks to be part robotic, part aliens from H.G. Wells' classic story.
- Not only is Rigatoni Antonucci is a Creator Cameo, but is based upon the Robo-Pirates from Rayman
- Act V, Ch. 26 had Noweg saying "This will be the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny folks!" This is referencing to the Lemon Demon song.
- And the chorus was mention in the foreword for Act V, Ch. 30, only slightly edited.
- Act V, Ch. 30 features a certain familiar name on the Rank-o-Meter.
- Guess what was playing at the end of Act V, Ch. 31.
- Alternately, Dr. Nefarious is going to play the theme song of another classic cartoon, but was limited on how to pull it off in literature.
- In the second chapter has Ed going Gandalf on the Heartless, twirling his makeshift staff and slamming it on the ground, shouting "You. Shall. Not. Pass!"
- Edd: "Ed, wrong movie."
- Eddy points out the smiley pin on his hat in the third chapter, saying that this if it is meant to be funny, "I ain't laughing."
- Ed is built as a Shout-Out-dispensing machine, already talking about being a man with the hex and speaking of a world with a heart. Also "do a barrel roll!"
- Intentional, but when Eddy mentions that if he sees Sarah and Jimmy in Townsville and Sarah starts yelling at them for no particular reason, he is "going to cry"
- The first chapter in Act II is made of this, with the author even asking to point out the references. Just try guessing all of them...
- If you are familiar with a certain web comic that also feature Megas, you know about the options Coop was given. However, instead of the super destructive type, they include: Megas' Hidden Divine Attack, Only a Few More Paragraphs in this Chapter, and Incredibly Lame Pun. Take a guess which one Coop chose
- Apparently Ed wants to name a thought "K.K."
- The entire Mind Screw of events in Chapter 14. Listing all of them will take all day.
- There's apparently a lot of Soul Eater references. Chapter 18 takes this up several levels by having Van Kliess and Biowulf sing Excalibur's song, getting the Eds, Normadomus, Rex and Bobo Haha to do the "I-Have-Met-Excalibur" face, and even getting Agent Six to comment on it!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.