Shout Out: The Cinema Snob
- Quite a few of them to MST3K, from his use of The Stinger to the numerous name-drops of movies featured on the show (especially Pod People).
Snob: Our heroes, ladies and gentlemen.
- He does a whole ton of references to A Clockwork Orange in his review of the porn spoof, A Clockwork Orgy.
- Any reference to "centipedes" is basically inviting a clip of "HE STITCHED US ASS-TO-MOUTH!"
- That's a lot of nuts!
- In the Blood Feast review, he says that a group of men in dress shirts and ties are trying to come up with an ad campaign for Lucky Strike cigarettes.
- At the start of his Ax 'Em review, on discovering that it does fit his cutoff date, the Snob runs outside and reenacts the notorious "Oh, God, oh, man" sequence from Tough Guys Dont Dance.
- The title card for "Brad Tries Beaver" has Norbert and Daggett.
- The Faces of Death review ends with a clip from Muppet Faces of Death.
- In the Geek Maggot Bingo review, a character gets struck by lightning out of nowhere, causing the Snob to wonder if he walked further as Hyde than he did as Jekyll. Of course, he could just be referencing the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde NES game itself, but would anybody know about it if it wasn't for the Nerd?
- Likewise, in Violent Shit 4.0, Brad tires of covering his ears to block out the soundtrack. "Put on something else! I don't care if it's also repetitive! (plays Friday the 13th NES theme) Ahh. Much better."
- The trailer for the Cinema Snob movie is an accurate recreation of a rather odd trailer for House on the Edge of the Park, complete with the music, dramatic faces and bad typefaces. Some people didn't get the joke and admonished Brad for creating such a cheap trailer...
- In the Xtro review, when the character played by Maryam D'Abo is killed by a killer clown:
Snob: All he wanted to do was to scare the living daylights out of her.
- In his review of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, he comments on a vertigo-inducing montage by saying "That's a lot of words to say 'Everybody got AIDS and shit.'" referencing both Showgirls and The Nostalgia Chick.
- In his review of The Adventures of Hercules II, there's a reference to the Demythtification in Hercules (2014):
Lady: They said that Zeus sent him up to the heavens and placed on the brightest stars.Disembodied Voice: Destiny says it's you who must seek him. Go with Glossia to the forbidden valley. That's where you shall meet him.Lady: (happily whispering) Hercules.Disembodied Voice: Yes, the invincible—Lady: (excitement) Hercules!Cinema Snob: Now, now, don't get too excited. He could just be a mercenary who carries severed heads and skinned lions with him.
- In his review of The Apple, Mr. Boogalow apparently works at the "Holy Triforce Building".
- In the Shock Treatment review: "Shut up and take my money before I quote more Futurama."
- The Zombi 2 review mentions The Angry Video Game Nerd's video on sequel titles (which included the Zombi series):
If I were to make a video on the sequel-baiting titles of the series that would make me chronologically confused!