Shout Out: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- To Silent Hill's 2, 3, and Origins in the UFO Ending, which invokes the Rule of Funny to hilarious effect.
- Dahlia's references to the Sex Pistols:
- You can find posters for the Camera Obscura photography studio around town.
- The guy you call to work the bridge is named Jimmy Capra, a portmanteau of the lead actor and director respectively of It's a Wonderful Life. The former played a man who, in desperation, was going to jump off a bridge on a dark, snowy night.
- The high school you visit in the game is named Midwich High School, so naturally their home team is called the Cuckoos.
- Lisa remarks that she's not even supposed to be at work that day.
- One of the mementos that Harry finds is a barbie-like doll without it's head in a freezer. Hmm, could the Ice Truck Killer have made a stop in Silent Hill?
- The paintings in the art room look like PS1 Harry Mason.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.