Shout Out: Scrubs
Scrubs is infamous for the number of cultural references in JD's fantasies. To number them, we need a whole page.
- How about when there was a new Latina nurse? Carla became Storm!
- Or when JD imagined what exploratory surgery was like?
- Or that fight between Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso?
- Or the Christmas one with Dr. Cox hating Christmas?
- Or when JD and Turk had fun with the interns?
- Or when JD went crazy?
- Or when the surgical and medical students became dancing rival gangs?
- Or when JD has low self esteem?
- Or when JD imagines what wonderful world was beneath bed covers?
- Never forget that parody Dr. Cox made.
- Or that episode with something like the things from The Wizard of Oz.
- At one time Jordan wanted her own talk show named after herself.
- Or when Dr. Cox injures his foot and starts walking around with a limp and using a cane, and solves everyone's mysteries.
- Or that face off between Jordan and Neena, the medical malpractice attorney?
- Or when JD went to pick up Elliot and Carla from jail after they were arrested for trying to buy a prostitute?