Shout Out: Neverwhere
- To Arthur Dent - 'Richardrichardmayhewdick'.
- To Macbeth, in-universe - 'Well, lead on, Macduff.'
- “It’s ‘lay on, Macduff,’ actually. But I hadn’t the heart to correct him."
- To The Merchant of Venice, in-universe - 'If you cut us, do we not bleed?'
- To Alice in Wonderland - '...the exhaustion of someone who had managed, somehow, to believe several dozen impossible things in the last twenty-four hours, without ever getting a proper breakfast.'
- To Agatha Christie - 'And then there were none.'
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.