Superman: (dejectedly) "I Got a Rock."
- The Sopranos: One "After Hours" episode ends in a similar manner to the series finale, complete with a Cliff Hanger fade-out.
- Ren and Stimpy: The Green Goblin sings the "It's Log!" jingle while doped up on sedatives.
- Airplane!: Two, near the end of "After Hours: Happy Hour #3":
"There's a sale at Penny's!"
"And Lexi's getting laaaaarger!"
- Another one! Hulk's explanation for his latest movie being a reboot, a remake and a sequel all in one.
- Quite a Meta-Shout-Out, considering Edward Norton was the star of both movies.
- The Naked Gun: The Imagine Spot of Green Goblin defeating all the brainwashed superheroes was a straight homage to the opening sequence of the first The Naked Gun movie where Frank Drebin beat up all of America's enemies in Beirut.
- The Last Crusade: The Take My Hand example below.
- The Blues Brothers: "Earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault I sweeeeaaaar!"
- Blazing Saddles: "Are we awake?" We're not sure. Are we...bald?"
- Also: "You said murder twice." "I like murder."
- Scrubs during Deadpool's pleading song to Ryan Reynolds:
Deadpool: "You're the only one who's ever been inside of me!!!...as a character..."
- King of the Hill: In Zero Hour #1:
Ghost Rider: Yep.
- Deadpool's kung-fu routine just before the Green Goblin blows him up is taken off Daffy Duck's Robin Hood short.
- And now we have THIS!
- With all the time travel going on in season three, this exchange was inevitable:
Deadpool: Great Scott!
Green Goblin: I know, this is heavy.
- Deadpool's guitar is named Lucille which was also the name of legendary blues musician B. B. King's guitar.
- Having just beaten off the brainwashed superheroes, Goblin utters this line.
- The first time the Green Goblin was drugged up, it was similar to the dream sequence in The Big Lebowski.
- Also, when the drug first entered Goblin, the resulting scene was like the drug scene in Requiem for a Dream.
- The Godfather: When Green Goblin was about to attack Batman from behind. "It's not personal, Bats. It's strictly business."
- Harley's eulogy to the apparently dead Joker in Zero Hour.
- New Jack City:
Thor: (To Green Lantern) "Sit thine five dollar ass down before I maketh change!
- From Star Wars when Professor X Jedi Mind Trick-ed Green Lantern:
Professor X: We don't need to talk about our movies.Green Lantern: We don't need to talk about our movies.Professor X: I can go about my business.Green Lantern: You can go about your business.Professor X: Move along.Green Lantern: Move along, move along.
- Undercover Brother
Green Goblin: "You mess with Dafoe? You got to go."
- Zero Hour #6 begins with a Bugs Bunny quote from Deadpool.
- Zero Hour #4 contains a reference to The Return of Jafar.
- In the episodeGreen Lantern VS The critics part 2, Deadpool starts quoting and acting like he's in Highlander.
Deadpool: The Reynoldsing! It overpowers me!! I know Ryan Reynolds!!! I AM RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!
- The Goblin's sacrifice Mirror's the death of The Doctor His reboot counterpart mimics regeneration.
Goblin: Hey Spider-Man! This one you can tell Harry.
Wolverine: You hate Mutants! You're an anti-Mutite!
Superman: I am not an "anti-Mutite"!
Wolverine: Sure you are! Next you'll be sayin' we should have our own school!
Superman: You do have your own school!
Wolverine: That's it, bub! Keep pushin' it!