There is an option now on your profile page
to use "compact" folders. This works pretty well for phone users and others who like less scrolling.
Shout Out: DragonFable
— a game with so
many Shout Outs
, they needed their own page.
Anime & Manga
- One of the pirate monkeys is called L. D. Monkee and wears a straw hat.
- The character Akira is a Dragon Ball Z reference.
- He can go supersaiyan, and sometimes attack with the Kamehameha.
- Gregg the Cricket, a pet, is another. His special is getting Supersaiyan hair when his power is "Over 9000!".
- A good number of weapons are a Shout-Out to Bleach while an enemy is dressed like Luffy.
- Thyton's training book, Itchy Itchy Paradise, and his home town, Shadow of the Wind Village, are both Naruto references.
- And so is the now rare Ninja Head Band.
- Mogloween masks:
- The first Gold War's boss is a giant green sneevil named Snulk.
- George Lowe turns into a Hulk-like creature after getting fed up with the puns in the game.
- Mogloween masks:
- In the Rainbow War Boss Battle, your character quotes the Double Rainbow guy.
- An April's Fools Shop is called Double Rainbow.
- "Gorgok Returns!" has this exchange:
Gorgok: O Rly?
Your dragon: Ya rly!
- An April's Fools Pet is called DerpFish.
- In the Thankstaking quest, Lim pops up to say "What has science done?!"
- Bjorn in Hunter's Paradise says "OM NOM NOM!"
- Rolith proposes to Alina with a parody of The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.
- "Rescue!" drops Island Survival Belt, which description references LOST.
- Cysero has a phone booth that travels through time. This is either a reference to Doctor Who or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (most likely the former).
- The default Technomancer weapon is called Laser Screwdriver.
- A Ravenloss quest drops "Nerada Belt".
- A House Item is called "Blue Box", and it looks like the TARDIS, but you can't get into it.
- Also, the Blue Box Trinket, which has a skill that summons the Blue Box.
- In "Ex Machina", your character says EXTERMINA— before getting cut off by Yix.
- "When" has you fighting Doctor When, an ogre dressed in a mix of the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor's clothes.
- There's also a trinket called "Blue Box" that looks like the TARDIS and actually does no damage against Doctor When.
- The House Item shop in Dragesvard has a Mogbusters Poster.
- In the Aeris Battlespire, Coach the barmaid says: "Welcome to the Duelist Lounge... "Where everybody knows your name and wants to fight you!"
- Oscar, who is waiting by Patch's shop, is grouchy, a reference to Oscar the Grouch.
- Bargok is a parody of Barney the Dinosaur.
- The guy in the Weapon shop is called BorkBork.
- And the item Chef's Hat's description also references that.
- In the Code Monkey Challenge, Rolith says "It's just a show, you should really just relax!"
- In a cutscene from Lucky Day 2012, Baron Au'Mydas sings "Soft kitty, warm kitty..."
- The Sandsea is littered with band references (from right to left):
- In a quest where you fight Death, you are told "don't fear him".
- The Tusker Leader is called Paul.
- And their lorekeeper is called G'joob.
- The King's Wig makes you look like Elvis Presley.
- There's a quest called "Pachelbel's Cannon".
TheatreVideo GamesWestern Animation
- In "The Pumpkin Patch" and "Yaga Stone Circle", you can get healed by standing next to the Great Pumpkin.
- "Mysterious LCC" features a Scooby-Doo parody, with your Dragon as Scooby and your character as Shaggy, with the dragon Lampshading it.
- When you first meet Voltabolt, your character says "Eh, whats up doc?"
- In "Critical Failure", Rolith says "Can't sleep, togs will eat me!".
- The Ursice shaman says that the frost goblins have a pic-a-nic basket.
- The Trinket Fry's Coffee, the design notes that introduced it mentions 100 cups of coffee, referencing when Fry drank 100 cups of coffee on Futurama.
- In the Gryphon training quest, the ending text says: "Little Stewie Gryphon says: Victory is mine! Raaaaawck!"
- And the Gryphon which can get you everywhere from Falconreach is called Peter.
- The Prank quest is a reference to the raccoon outhouse gag in the episode "To Love and Die in Dixie".
- In the "Pachelbel's Cannon" quest, the catapult is being worked on by Will E. Kaiotea.
- "The City Fights Back" has the entire city fighting as Simas Prime.
- Noxus has two Ninja Turtle Doves working for him in a Frostval quest.
- Robina Hood is an obvious reference to Robin Hood.
- The Monster Drake was discovered by Sir Francis, as in Sir Francis Drake.
- Captain Brakenberry says he knows a Captain Krunch.
- Greetings Feline Mask.
- The House Item Melted Clock and its description reference Salvador Dali.
- The Gryphon handler is called Airheart.