Series: Work It
Six-episode ABC "sitcom" about two St. Louis guys (Lee and Angel) forced to dress as women in order to get jobs as pharmaceutical sales representatives. The reason for this is twofold:
- At least one of them legitimately needs the money. Lee had lost his job and medical insurance, the latter of which he wasn't aware of until he was suddenly $900 in the red after a recent medical appointment.
- Said pharmaceutical company only hires women because the doctors want to bang them.
This show provides examples of:
- Broke the Rating Scale: IGN gave it a 0/10 score, only the third time the site had ever done so.
- Disguised in Drag: Pretty much the entire raison d'ętre for the show was to have two guys dressed as women for...some reason.
- Idiot Ball: Nobody can tell the main characters are men in drag, despite the fact that they're obviously men in drag.
- One-Episode Wonder: Alright, fine, it had two episodes, but in this case it's a wonder it got past one!