Provides examples of:
- Alan Bennett's Talking Heads: Parodied with a monologue about the dinner party from hell, delivered from the inside of a saucepan.
- The Cast Show Off: Pretty much everyone you recognise gets the chance to show off some singing and/or dancing skills.
- Lyrical Dissonance: "The I'm Feeling Too Good Today Blues", performed by a gang of dancing bag ladies.
- Real Song Theme Tune: "The Unsquare Dance" by the Dave Brubeck Quartet.
- Shout-Out: The Moperette sketch is a nod to the infamously catchy Shake-'n'-Vac advert.
- A Touch of Class, Ethnicity and Religion: Rapunzel's a bit of a snob:"I don't go out with oiks."