Series: The Real Hustle
- How much could they get from you?
"The Real Tropes":
- Christmas Episode: "The 12 Scams of Christmas", an hour-long special featuring seasonal cons.
- Companion Show: See Hustle.
- Con Man
- Fun with Acronyms: In the Christmas special the hustlers collect donations for their own "charity", known as Charitable Organisations Nationwide.
- The Little Shop That Wasn't There Yesterday
- Punny Name: The aliases of the team: Ian Steele, Rob Marks and Sue Windle.
- Meaningful Name: "This is Mr Crooke"
- Reality Subtext: Many of the cons.
- Short Con