He's got two eyes The Mr. Potato Head Show
He's got a nose
He's got two ears
Wherever he goes
When you see him comin', well everybody knows!
Mr. Potato Head! Mr. Potato Head! Mr. Potato Head...
— Opening theme song
was a short-lived Puppet Show
on Fox Kids
based on Mr. Potato Head. It lasted 13 episodes before being canceled. Afterwards, a Direct-to-Video
movie was produced, in which... well, the show gets canceled.
Yes, the show was sort of about
Mr. Potato Head having a TV show. Potato Head battled with the TV execs (who are most certainly evil, and they won't let you forget it
) many times, including in the movie.Needs Wiki Magic Love
The Mr. Potato Head Show provides examples of:
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Potato Bug.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Sweet Potato to Mr. Potato Head.
- Everything's Louder With Bagpipes: In "Aliens Dig Baloney", the Aliens that Baloney encounters make him listen to bagpipe music, much to his horror. They later regret this decision.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: "Godfrey Daniels! Not the censors again!"
- Jaywalking Will Ruin Your Life: In an episode of Mr. Potato Head's in-universe show, where Mr. Potato Head and Baloney play cops, they arrest Sweet Potato for jaywalking.
- Moral Guardians: During the filming of a monster-themed episode, the censors won't let Mr. Potato Head use a gun or drive a stake through someone's heart on a children's show. He improvises by serving yogurt with a silver spoon to the werewolf actor and driving a stake through the vampire actor's cape.