Series: The Great Outdoors
Three-part Brit Com that aired on BBC4 in 2010 about the trials and tribulations of a walking club. The club comprises its leader, Bob; his teenage daughter, Hazel; Bob's possibly unstable friend, Tom; stressed married couple Sophie and Joe, and Hazel's schoolmate Victor, who has come along only to spend time with Hazel. However, rifts are opened up in the club with the arrival of eccentric outsider Christine.
This show contains examples of:
- Agony of the FeetVictor: "This sounds a bit dramatic, but I think my foot might die!"
- A House Divided: The main plot of the series.
- Sorry, I'm Gay: Played with - Hazel tells Victor that thinking, "Oh, she's probably gay, that's why she's not interested," will help him get over it. He proceeds to ask her whether she is gay, and she says no, so he asks her for a date. She responds by throwing his walking boots into some nettles.
- Stalker with a Crush: Victor, who continues to come to the walking club only to get a kiss from Hazel.
- Your Cheating Heart: Sophie kisses Victor because she's frustrated in her marriage.