Series: The Agency
A short-lived series about inner workings of the CIA — a mix of Spy Drama, Government Procedural and office drama. The show lasted from September, 2001 to May, 2003.Lots of Espionage Tropes, naturally.
This series provides examples of:
- The Con: The agents sometimes use techniques lifted straight from Con Artists to get their objectives accomplished.
- Everything's Better with Cows: The first season episode "Moo", with a World War II spy cow-suit.
- Flock of Wolves: A sting operation to catch terrorists nets them agents from the FBI, Immigration, and the Secret Service, but no actual terrorists.
- Interservice Rivalry
- The Mole: One episode focused on the search for one.
- Overt Operative: Some of the characters are overt employees, and thus don't have covers.
- Playful Hacker: Lex
- Spy Glasses: With infrared camera.
- The Spymaster